Why Motorola Digital
On-Site Two-Way Radios
Meet Your Needs Best
What makes the DTR Series perfect for your on-site operation? The digital technology of the DTR550? and DTR650? enables each unit to have its own unique 11-digit identification, bringing you new calling options:
DIGITAL ONE-TO-ONE CALLING
Allows you to call and talk privately with a specific user?s radio. A private-call recipient can receive an alert, and the recipient?s unit displays the caller?s
ID.DIGITAL ONE-TO-MANY CALLING
- Public group call – all other DTR Series radios on the same group ID and channel hear communications, similar to analog radios.
- Private group call – enables you to program DTR Series radios to communicate with specific sets of group members.
- DTR550 for your Employees
- DTR650 with Enhanced Capabilities for Management In addition to the unique digital calling features, you get many other benefits, including:
- Coverage extended by 20%.*
- Up to 45% longer operation on a single charge.*
- Digital audio quality?which stays loud and clear everywhere you have coverage.
- Call forwarding to other radio IDs.
- Scroll list of frequently used group, private IDs, and a recent-calls list.
- 900 MHz ISM license-free band.
- Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS) -For enhanced security, with 50 non-overlapping groups.
- Short message service (SMS) text messaging – with 10 preset messages (five on DTR550) and support for keyed-in custom messages to meet more specific needs.
Two DTR Models to Choose from
All DTR550/DTR650 portable models include:
- DTR550 – Li-ion, 1200 mAh Battery, 3.6V
- DTR650 – Li-ion, 1500 mAh Battery, 3.6V
- Standard Charger
- DTR550 – 3 Hour Charger (NNTN4841)
- DTR650 – 1 Hour Rapid Charger (53969)
- Drop-In Charging Tray (53962)
- Swivel Belt Holster (53961)
- CD-Rom User Guide
- Quick Reference Card
- One Year Warranty
Motorola DTR Series Features
- 900 MHz ISM Frequency-Hopping Digital Spread Spectrum
- 12 Alert Tones plus VibraCall?
- Battery Meter
- License Free Communication
- Backlit Display
- Private Calling: One-to-One Communication
- Public Group Calling: One-to-Many, Selected from List of 100 Group ID’s
- Private Group Calling: One-to-Many, Selected from Contacts
- Remote Disable (Initiated by DTR650 Only)
- Remote Monitoring (Initiated by DTR650 Only)
- Remote Time / Date Update (Initiated by DTR650 Only)
- SMS (Short Messaging Service), 5-10 Quicknotes
- Contact List: Capacity 150 Shared Private / Public Group / Private Group – requires NTN2074 Mini Keyboard to program contact name list.
- Motorola DTR550/DTR650 Models
- AAH73WCF9NA3_N DTR550 Digital 900 MHz 1W
- AAH73WCF9NA5_N DTR650 Digital 900 MHz 1W