The Motorola MINITOR VI™ two-tone voice pager is ideal for fire departments and other organizations that need to react quickly in times of emergency. With up to 16 minutes of voice recording, customizable call alerts and improved receiver design, the MINITOR VI is flexible, rugged and reliable. It’s built for the realities of first responders.
- Up to 16 mins voice recording
- Message management: Next/Prev, FF/RWD, DEL, Lock/Unlock
- Customizable alert tones and memo announcements
- Programmable alerts and vibrate profiles
- Battery level voice announcements
- Alkaline battery support
- Wide and Narrow-band Programmable Channel Spacing – Available in VHF and UHF bands
- Expanded Stored Voice – Records up to 16 minutes of voice message for playback
- Silent Scan (5-Channel Model) – Scans two channels silently, alerts on either channel
- Priority Scan (5-Channel Model) – Plays all traffic on the non-priority channel, alerts on the priority channel
- Message Management – Next/Previous, Fast Forward/Rewind, Delete, Lock/Unlock
- Customizable Alert Tones and Voice Announcements – Supports 10 two-tone pairs and 5 individual long-tone alerts
- Programmable Addresses, Alerts and Vibrate Profiles – Supports 15 per channel
- Function Mode Announcement (Stored Voice Option) – Announces programmed operating mode
- Flexible Battery Options – Use standard rechargeable battery or optional alkaline battery tray (3x AAA) for emergency in-field battery replacement
- Rugged and Reliable Design – Stands up to Accelerated Life Testing that simulates 5 years of field use. Available in an intrinsically safe version for use in areas with flammable gases and vapors.
- Intrinsically Safe – UL certified intrinsically safe for hazardous locations: Division 1, Class I, Group C, D, Class II, Group E,F,G, Class III, T3C.