The MOTOTRBO SL300 provides reliable push-to-talk communication for the mobile, everyday user in an ultra-slim and rugged profile. Whether you’re coordinating a school event or working in the field, the SL300 is boldly designed to keep you efficiently connected.
The latest technology works to make operation of the SL300 simple and straightforward. Ergonomic design allows one-handed radio operation, and a versatile accessory portfolio gives you the freedom to focus on the job at hand.
The SL300 is compatible with the MOTOTRBO features you’ll find are business-essential, for example a transmission can be interrupted to prioritize critical communications. Additionally, the SL300 utilizes digital and analog radio technology concurrently to fit seamlessly into your existing communication system.
STANDARD MICRO-USB WALL CHARGER
VHF STUBBY/UHF STUBBY ANTENNA
STANDARD CARRY HOLSTER
BATTERY DOOR COVER
2 YEAR WARRANTY
- Ultra-Slim Profile: Measuring under an inch thick, the SL300 is ultra-portable. A stubby antenna, curved edges and rugged frame make the SL300 the perfect work partner. It can be easily carried in pockets and purses without snagging or bulging.
- Advanced Technology: The SL300 is outfitted with the latest technology for performance and ease of use. The shatterproof Active View display uses a matrix of LEDs behind the radio housing to communicate radio information and shuts off when not in use to conserve battery life. The SL300 features Range Max technology, an advanced radio design and patented antenna that delivers enhanced range while maintaining a slim profile and long battery life.
- Simple Operation: The SL300 has been designed for easy, intuitive use. The side volume control, dedicated power button, prominent push-to- talk button, and top toggle channel switch have all been designed for quick one-hand access. Channel “fast toggle” allows users to scroll through 10 channels at a time.
- Dual Capacity Direct Mode: Utilize the power of the 2-slot TDMA DMR standard to double the capacity of your 12.5 kHz channel—without the need for a repeater.
- Rugged and Reliable: The SL300 is built to last. IP54 rated for dust and water resistance, it can be used even in harsh environments. This radio can survive many drops and tumbles. It has also been proven tough in Motorola’s grueling Accelerated Life Test, where the radio is tested against a simulated 5 years of hard service before it is accepted.
- Range Max Receiver: An advanced radio design and patented antenna that delivers enhanced range while maintaining a slim profile and long battery life.
- Active View Display – optional: Shatterproof Active View display uses hidden LED lighting to communicate channel, radio, and volume information crisply in both daytime and nighttime situations.
- Analog/Digital: Get all the benefits of digital, including better voice quality, better range and better battery life—but retain compatibility with your existing radio fleet. With analog and digital capability, you have the freedom to migrate to the latest technology at your own pace.
- Transmit Interrupt Capability: Enables a supervisor to interrupt another radio conversation to deliver critical communication exactly when and where it’s needed.
- Voice Announcement: Audible prompts confirm operations on your radio, allowing you to keep your eyes on the job.
- MicroUSB Connectivity: Efficient charging and easy programming.
- Comprehensive Accessory Portfolio: Innovative carry options, earpieces and charging stations allow you to get maximum efficiency from your SL300.