Maximize the performance of your MOTOTRBO system with the XPR 8400 repeater. Available in UHF and VHF frequency bands, the XPR 8400 utilizes dynamic mixed mode capability to ease migration by automatically switch between analog and digital mode. XPR 8400 supports two simultaneous voice or data paths in digital mode, doubling capacity without additional equipment.
Combining the best of two-way radio with digital technology, MOTOTRBO delivers increased capacity, exceptional voice quality, enhanced battery performance and integrated data communication via the industry’s largest third party application developer program. MOTOTRBO is built to the globally recognized ETSI DMR Tier 2 standard.
- Motorola XPR 8400 Repeater Includes 2 Year Motorola Limited Warranty
- Motorola has the best warranty in the business
- Motorola XPR 8400 Repeater has Transmit Interrupt
- Enables intervention during conversations to deliver critical communication exactly when and where needed.
- Motorola XPR 8400 Repeater Features Dynamic Mixed Mode
- Allows for automatic switching between analog and digital mode for mixed radio fleets.
- Motorola XPR 8400 Repeater has Repeater Diagnostics and Control
- Monitor and manage your system via the Repeater Diagnostics and Control utility.
- Motorola XPR 8400 Repeater Uses IP Repeater Programming
- Use Internet Protocol (IP) at a central location to complete programming changes and upgrades on remotely located repeaters.
- Integrates voice and data into one device to increase your operational efficiency and support integrated applications including MOTOTRBO Text Messaging Services. Also features an integrated GPS module for use with third-party location-tracking applications.
- Uses Time-Division Multiple-Access (TDMA) digital technology to provide twice the calling capacity (as compared to analog or FDMA radios) for the price of one frequency license. A second call doesn’t require a second repeater, saving you equipment costs.
- In digital mode, provides clearer voice communications throughout the coverage area, as compared to analog radios, rejecting static and noise.
- Features the transmit interrupt suite
—voice interrupt, remote voice dekey, emergency voice interrupt or data over voice interrupt—to help prioritize critical
- Provides easy migration from analog to digital with the ability to operate in both analog and digital modes and utilizing the dynamic mixed mode repeater functionality allows for automatic switching between analog and digital mode on the same repeater.
- Enables additional functionality including dispatch data, enhanced call signaling, basic and enhanced privacy-scrambling and option board expandability.
- Designed to comply with the globally recognized European Telecommunications Standard Institute (ETSI) Digital Mobile Radio (DMR) Tier 2 standard for professional two-way radio users.
- The IP Site Connect digital solution uses the Internet to extend coverage of your MOTOTRBO communication system to users anywhere in the world for dramatically improved customer service and increased productivity.
- Motorola XPR 8400 Repeater and IP Site Connect
- Extend communication between multiple locations, create continuous wide area coverage or enhance single site coverage.
- Motorola XPR 8400 Repeater Provides Reliable Performance
- Runs 100% continuous full-duty cycle at 40 W.
- Motorola XPR 8400 Repeater Uses TDMA Digital Technology
- Time-division multiple-access (TDMA) provides twice the calling capacity for the price of one license.
- Motorola XPR 8400 Repeater makes for Easy Installation
- Wall- or rack-mountable, with sturdy handles.
- Motorola XPR 8400 Repeater provides for Connect Plus
With extended coverage and expanded voice and data capability, this multi-site digital trunking solution enables you to accommodate the high volume, wide area communication that’s required to keep your mobile work teams connected.
- Motorola XPR 8400 Repeater facilitates Capacity Plus
A scalable, single-site trunking solution that enables over a thousand radio users to share business-critical voice and data communication on the same system.