The Practical Radio: Ideal for organizations with moderate communication requirements. The Motorola XTL 1500 Digital Mobile Radio is designed to meet the needs of your organization while withstanding the most demanding conditions. Resisting dust, blowing rain, vibration, shock, and many of the other inevitable circumstances your users will face during their day-to-day responsibilities, the XTL 1500 mobile radio is the product that will perform. With its simple user interface, the XTL 1500 was designed to be user friendly. This durable Project 25 compliant mobile assures radio users crisp, continuous and high quality communication.
- User Guide (CD-ROM)
- Install Manual (CD-ROM)
- Manufacturer’s Warranty
Channels – 48
Dimensions H x W x L – Radio Transceiver 51 x 179 x 197 mm, Control Head 65 x 185 x 69 mm, Radio Transceiver and Control Head 65 x 185 x 248 mm
Display – Yes
Frequency – 136-174 MHz, 380-470 MHz, 450-520 MHz, 764-870 MHz
Microphone – Palm (Standard), Keypad (Optional)
Mil Spec – 810 C, D, E, F
Power – 10-50 Watt (136-174 MHz), 10-40 Watt (380-470 MHz), 10-45 Watt (450-520 MHz), 10-35 Watt (764-870 MHz)
Speaker – Internal (Standard), External (Optional)
Weight – Radio Transceiver and Control head 5.2 lbs (2.34 kg)
- System configurations – The Motorola XTL 1500 mobile radio is capable of the following: Astro 25 digital trunking, Analog and Digital trunking, and Digital conventional.
- Enhanced frequency spectrum utilization – The Motorola XTL™ 1500 mobile radio is designed to offer multiple frequency band solutions for system optimization in congested urban areas or wider country regions. Motorola currently offers the 700/800 MHz dual band (764-870 MHz) / 10-35 watt, an expanded frequency span for UHF R1 (380-470 MHz) / 10-40 watt, an expanded frequency span for UHF R2 (450-520 MHz) / 10-45 watt, as well as VHF (136-174 MHz) / 10-50 watt.
- Control Station Operation
- Dash mount
- Windows-based Customer Programming Software (CPS) -Supports a subset of the XTL™ 5000 and XTL™ 2500 accessories
- Available with software enhancement package: – 255 channels, Adp (software encryption), Integrated voice & data Capability