The radio of choice: For users in Police, Fire, EMS, State/Local/Federal government agencies, XTL 2500 is well-suited for the most demanding situations. With first responders in mind, this radio was built robust and mission critical tough. It combines leading edge technology, advanced features, and Motorola\’s signature quality to provide you communication that is clear and consistent. Its high quality transceiver and sleek user interface offers you the type of radio that constantly delivers whether you want P25 interoperability, data, or encryption capabilities.
- User Guide
- Manufacturer’s Warranty
Channels – 512
Power – 10-50 Watt (136-174 MHz), 10-40 Watt (380-470 MHz), 10-45 Watt (450-520 MHz), 10-35 Watt (764-870 MHz), 25-110 Watt (136-174 MHz), 25-110 Watt (380-470 MHz)
-810 C, D, E, F
Dimensions H x W x L
– Mid Power Radio Transceiver 2″ x 7″ x 7.8″ (50.8 x 177.8 x 198.1 mm), Control Head 2.35″ x 7.1″ x 2.5″ (59.7 x 180.3 x 63.5 mm), Mid Power Radio Transceiver and Control Head – Dash Mount 2.35″ x 7.1″ x 9.1″ (59.7 x 180.3 x 231.1 mm), High Power Transceiver 2.765″ x 8.08″ x 12.31″ (70.2 x 205.2 x 312.7 mm)
– Mid Power Radio Transceiver and Control Head 6.1 lbs (2.77 kg) 764-870 MHz, 136-174 MHz, 380-470 MHz and 450-520 MHz; High Power Radio Transceiver with Handle 8.8 lbs (3.99 kg) 136-174 MHz and 380-470 MHz
-136-174 MHz, 380-470 MHz, 450-520 MHz, 764-870 MHz
- System ConfigurationsThe Motorola XTL 2500 mobile radio is capable of: ASTRO 25 digital trunking, Analog and Digital trunking, and Analog and Digital Conventional.
- Enhanced Frequency Spectrum UtilizationThe XTL 2500 mobile radio is designed to offer multiple frequency band solutions for perfect system optimization in congested urban areas or wider country regions. Motorola currently offers the 700/800 MHz dual band (764-870 MHz), 10-35 Watt variable power, UHF Range 1 10-40 Watt, expanding the frequency span by starting at 380 MHz (380-470 MHz) as well as VHF (136-174 MHz), 10-50 Watt, UHF Range 2 10–45 Watt, expanding the frequency span (450–520 MHz).
- Enhanced Encryption
Type III (Optional), Multikey for single algorithms ONLY, Algorithms supported: DVI-XL, DVP-XL, DES, DES-XL, DES-OFB, AES, ADP (Advanced Digital Privacy)
- Integrated Voice and Data
- Dash or Remote Mount
- Control Station Operation
- FLASHport Software Upgrades
Ability to add features and capabilities to your radios as your communication needs evolve
- Windows-based Customer Programming Software (CPS)
- Re-use of most ASTRO / MCS accessories