Motorola’s high-performance, small-sized, digital two-way radio.
The Motorola XTS 2500 portable radio is Motorola\’s high-performance, small-sized, digital two-way radio. This IP enabled portable is lightweight and easy to carry. Customers now have an affordable choice to integrate these sophisticated two-way radios into their existing system with the migration capability to the newer Project 25 digital infrastructure for additional interoperability.
- Belt Clip
- User Guide
- One Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Channels – 48 channels — Model I, 96 channels — Model 1.5, 512 channels — Models II & III
- Power – 1–3W—700/800MHz, 1–5W—UHF, 1–5W—VHF
- Battery Life (based on 5/5/90 duty cycle) – 8 hours — High Capacity NiCD, 10 hours — High Capacity NiMH
- Keypad – Model I — No, Model 1.5 — No, Model II — No, Model III — Yes, full
- Display – Model I — No, Model 1.5 — Yes, Model II — Yes, Model III — Yes
- Coverage – Programming Software allows adjustable power output for varying coverage
- Mil Spec – 810 C, D, E and F; submersible (1 meter for 30 mins) models available.
- Dimensions H x W x L (with standard battery) – 10.86” x 2.3” x 1.5” (275.84 mm x 58.42 mm x 38.1 mm)
- Weight (with standard battery) – 11.0 oz (311.85 g) without battery, 19.85 oz (562.75 g) with NiCD battery, 20.63 oz (584.86 g) with NiMH battery
- Frequency – 700/800MHz, UHF Range 1, UHF Range 2, VHF
- System Configurations – The customer can select one of the following with the XTS 2500: ASTRO 25 Digital Trunking with Mutual Aid, or ASTRO Analog and Digital Trunking with Mutual Aid, ASTRO Conventional.
- Enhanced Frequency Spectrum Utilization – The XTS 2500 portable radio is designed to offer multiple frequency band solutions for perfect system optimization in congested urban areas or wider country regions. The XTS 2500 is available in 764-870 MHz dual band, in addition to future VHF (136-174 MHz) and UHF (Range 1: 403-470 MHz; Range 2: 450-520 MHz).
- Integrated Voice and Data – The XTS 2500 radio is capable of further enhancements such as Alphanumeric Text Service and External IP data for smart accessories support via the high speed USB or RS232 ports.
- Enhanced Audio Features – The XTS 2500 features improved audio quality with the new Noise Reduction Software and Audio Gain Control.
- ASTRO 25 Digital Trunking
- ASTRO Digital and Analog Trunking
- Mutual Aid
- FLASHport Support
- Dual band 764-870 MHz
- VHF: 136-174 MHz
- UHF: 403-470 MHz (Range 1); 450-520 MHz (Range 2)
- Audio – Noise Reduction Software and Audio Gain Control.
- Date/Time and Caller ID service
- FM Approved – FM Approved for Division 1, Class I, II, III, Grp, C,D,E,F,G with approved FM batteries and accessories.
- Integrated Voice and Data
- Smart Battery Technology (future)
- Intelligent Motorola Portable Radio Energy System (IMPRES)
- Windows-based Customer Programming Software (CPS)
- ADP: Advanced Digital Privacy
- Network Availability – Trunking with mutual aid support, APCO Project 25 (9600 Control Channel), APCO Project 16 (3600 Control Channel), 12.5, 25/30 kHz channel spacing.