The Motorola XTS 5000 portable radio is ready and equipped to meet the needs of demanding environments.
The Motorola XTS 5000 radio is an incredibly versatile Public Safety portable designed for mission-critical APCO Project 25 users. It’s Motorola’s newest maximum performance two-way radio that is equipped to meet your demands as well as provide a peace of mind with secure communications.
- Belt Clip
- User Guide
- One Year Manufacturer\’s Warranty
– 16–48 channels — Model I, 850 channels — Model II & III
– 3W—700/800MHz, 6W—VHF, 1—5W—UHF, 2—5W—UHF
(based on 5/5/90 duty cycle) – 8 hours — Ultra High Capacity NiCD, 8 hours — Standard Ultra High Capacity NiMH, 8 hours — Lithium Ion, 8 hours — Ultra High Capacity NiCD Rugged
– Model I — No, Model II — Yes, limited, Model III — Yes, full
– Model I — No, Model II — Yes, 2 line icons plus 4 line 12 characters per line, Model III — Yes, 2 line icons plus 4 line 12 characters per line
– Programming Software allows adjustable power output for varying coverage
– 810 C, D, E and F, submersible (6ft for 2 hrs.) models available
Dimensions H x W x L
(with standard battery) – 12.72” x 2.44” x 1.83” (323.01 mm x 61.98 mm x 46.48 mm)
(with standard battery) – 12.5oz (354.38 g) without battery, 21.6oz (612.36 g) with Ultra High Capacity NiCD battery
– 700/800MHz, UHF Range I, UHF Range II, VHF
- System Configurations – The XTS 5000 portable radio is capable of the following: ASTRO 25 Digital Trunking, ASTRO Analog and Digital Trunking, and Analog and Digital Conventional.
- Enhanced Frequency Spectrum Utilization – The Motorola XTS 5000 portable radio is designed to offer multiple frequency band solutions for perfect system optimization in congested urban areas or wider country regions. Motorola currently offers the 700/800 MHz dual band (764-870MHz), the VHF band (136-174 MHz), UHF Range 1 band (380-470 MHz), and UHF Range 2 band (450-520 MHz).
- Integrated Voice and Data – The XTS 5000 radio is capable of further enhancements such as Wireless Application Protocol (WAP) for database management applications, Alphanumeric Text Service, and External IP data via the high speed USB or RS232 ports.
- Enhanced Encryption – The security features of the XTS 5000 radio include Type I, III, and IV encryption. This radio also supports Advanced Digital Privacy (ADP) software encryption.
- Enhanced Audio Features – The XTS 5000 features improve audio quality with the Noise Reduction Software and Audio Gain Control.
- Ruggedized Models – Ruggedized Models available in Standard Black or “Public Safety Yellow” housing.
- Interchangeable Display Labels – Interchangeable Display Labels for Easy Radio Group Differentiation.
- Windows-based Customer Programming Software (CPS) – Windows-based Customer Programming Software (CPS)