From the delivery driver crisscrossing the city to the sanitation crew clearing streets, MOTOTRBO can transform your enterprise and make employee interactions smarter and safer. Our best-in-class audio and exceptional data capabilities empower people like never before.
Versatile and powerful, MOTOTRBO combines the best of two-way radio functionality with the latest digital technology. XPR 5000 Series radios integrate voice and data seamlessly, offer enhanced features that are easy to use, and deliver operations-critical advantages like integrated Bluetooth® and Intelligent Audio.
The XPR 5000 Series can remaster your workplace and the way people collaborate to help you achieve even greater efficiency.
Please contact our offices for more information.
- Best-in-class audio: Loud front-facing speaker and Intelligent Audio feature automatically adjusts the radio volume according to the environment’s noise level.
- Flexible configurations and easy use: Available in UHF and VHF frequency bands with 1000 channel capacity, large, easy to access volume knob and four programmable buttons with option to use one as an emergency button.
- Integrated GPS: Locate mobile work teams using integrated GPS.
- Bluetooth data: Share real-time information by connecting radios to Bluetooth-enabled data devices.
- Productivity-enhancing data applications: Features the industry’s largest application developer program to enable a wide variety of customized applications including: location tracking, work order ticket management, Bluetooth data, email gateways, dispatch, telephony and man-down.
- Embedded Bluetooth audio: Enables connectivity with wireless accessories including Motorola’s unique Operations Critical Wireless earpieces designed for rugged and reliable communications.
- Emergency button: Orange P4 button can be optionally programmed to send an alert to a supervisor or dispatcher during an emergency situation.
- Transmit interrupt: Enables a user to interrupt another radio conversation to deliver critical communication exactly when and where it’s needed.
- Basic or enhanced privacy: Built-in scrambling for increased security.