Motorola MotoTRBO XPR 8380 Repeater
The Motorola MotoTRBO XPR 8380 repeater is a continuous-duty unit that supports two simultaneous voice or data paths in digital TDMA mode. It mounts easily in wall or rack systems. This repeater is part of the MOTOTRBO series, delivering increased capacity and spectrum efficiency, integrated data communications and enhanced voice communications through a complete solution.
Integrated, efficient, reliable communication is more critical to operational performance than ever before. Businesses and organizations whose workers must be mobile need a communication solution that makes it easy and affordable for them to stay in touch . MOTOTRBO delivers just that, it combines exceptional two-way radio functionality with digital technology to deliver increased capacity and spectrum efficiency, integrated data communications and enhanced voice communications. This versatile portfolio provides a complete system of portable and mobile radios, repeaters, accessories, data applications and services.
Runs 100% continuous full-duty cycle at 35 W.
TDMA digital audio capability
Time-division mulitple-access (TDMA) provides twice the calling capacity for the price of one license.
Allow easy access to favorite features, such as one-touch calling.
Signal strength indicator
Powerful, front-projecting speaker transmits in TDMA digital or .5/5-kHz analog.
Wall- or rack-mountable, with sturdy handles.
Highlights of the Motorola XPR 8380™ Repeater
• Channels - 1
• Dimensions H x W x L - 5.22” x 9” x .67"
• . Frequency - 806 -941 MHz
• Programmable Buttons - Two programmable buttons for easy access to favorite features. New features such as one-touch calling are made even easier through programmable button access.
• Signal Strength Indicator - Powerful, front-projecting speaker that transmits TDMA digital audio or .5/5 kHz analog audio
• Switchable Channel Spacing - 12.5/25 kHz - NA
• Technology - Analog and TDMA Digital
• Warranty - Two-year Standard Warranty
• Weight - 31 lbs. (14kg)
The Motorola MotoTRBO XPR 8380™ Repeater Features
• 100% continuous full duty cycle
• Supports two simultaneous voice or data paths in digital TDMA mode.
• Integrated power supply.
• Operates in analog or digital mode - bright, clear, colored LEDs indicate mode.
• LEDs - clearly indicate transmit and receive modes in both channel slots.
• Rack- or wall-mountable - desktop housing available as well.
The Motorola MotoTRBO XPR 8380™ Repeater Includes
• 120V AC Power Cord
• Installation Guide
• Two-year Standard Warranty