The Motorola QUANTAR base station/repeaters provide a modular, flexible station design for today\’s communication systems and those of the future. The stations are available for use in conventional, SmartNet and SmartZone trunked system applications. Designed to enhance performance beyond the limitations of current analog equipment, the stations offer ASTRO full functioning digital operation. Also, the innovative design allows for upgrades within systems via hardware and/or software to avoid total infrastructure replacement.
- 25, 100, 110 & 125W
- Quantar’s are housed in 12″H X 22″W X 20″D Indoor Cabinets
- utilizes a switching power supply (90-264 VAC, 47-63 HZ)
- Continuous Duty Cycle Operation
- External Reference Capability
- Functional Manual
- Tone Remote Control Standard
- Single Circulator (6, 25, 35, 40, 75, 100, 110, 125, 150 & 225 Watt Stations)
- 4 Wire Audio
- 1 PPM Frequency Stability (All bands)
- Two Type “N” Female Antenna Connectors
- Synthesized Frequency Generation
Quantar’s can provide IntelliRepeater operation in trunked Quantar systems, eliminating the need for a central site controller.
Continuous duty cycle operation
Offers reliable solid-state performance.
Software intensive design
Allows features and system configurations to be specified through your choice of the appropriate software options. Quantar\’s software intensive design allows for simplified system migration and feature upgrade.
Provides Analog or ASTRO operation in conventional, SmartNet, or SmartZone systems.
Field Replaceable Unit (FRU)
Comes complete with programming and diagnostic testing that can be performed through a personal computer. Quantar\’s self-testing also reduces the burden of regular maintenance.